Monday, October 28, 2013

Down the rabbit hole

I am starting this blog to document my journey as my wife and I move into a kinky Female Led Relationship (FLR) from our normal marriage. I am definitely excited about this change but at the same time am very nervous. I really want us to go very deep into this but at the same time am concerned about getting in over my head.

We changed our relationship model a couple of weeks ago but really it has pretty vanilla. To be clear we both identify as kinky but my wife wanted for us to adjust slowly. Last week we were suppose to have moved into a kinkier FLR model. But do to circumstances beyond our control we had been unable to.

Things seem to be changing now though, last night she put me in a chastity device and beat me with a wooden spoon. Today, I bumped her and asked that we have a conversation when she had time. She said "Now would be fine." So I told her that if she was more interested in a vanilla FLR I would accept that but that I really wanted/needed more. She agreed and we talked for awhile, I told her I really wanted us to go a lot farther and she definitely agreed.

I then asked if it would be alright for me to start a blog where I track our journey and put my thoughts and feelings out there. So that is how this blog came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment